Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day2 of vaction - Oregan Coast

Today was a good day. I spent most of the day just hanging out and playing on the beach. We spent the early part of the day with my wife and her parents shopping at the outlet mall. We found some good deals and didn't have to pay sales tax.

About 4 in the afternoon the overcast wore off and we spent the afternoon on the beach playing Frisbee with my wife's cousins. Then late in the afternoon my digital camera fell and landed in the sand. Before we could recover it the waves washed over it and it died. Of course I am not happy and we lost the chance for some good pictures, but tomorrow I get to replace it with a new one! Plus I will be getting my wife a nice pocket sized camera for her as well.

Her are a some more pictures of the beach.




No comments:

Post a Comment