Monday, June 9, 2008

Took advantage of the cool weather

Today it rained on and off all day. Surprisingly the weather was cool and very comfortable. I took advantage of the weather and did as much work as I could in the few hours I had before dark and the mosquitoes eat me alive.

Today I ripped up my last year's batch broccoli that never produced and used the pot and half of the mix for my sweet potatoe slips. I then moved a shelf from my propagation center outsidto where it gets mostly sun and is in the shade in the late afternoon. This is going to be my herb garden / small pot garden.

Herb Garden and Seedling Shelf

Vegetable Garden: Tomatoes, Peppers, Sweet Potatoes, Winter Squash , Cucumber, and Zucchini.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been busy. So organized too!

    You have been tagged for a meme, come visit my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete