Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tyler Rose Garden May 17th 2008

I finally found a way to post slideshow /gallery using flickr and blogger. Its called PictoBrowser Builder. All you have to do is put your username in the fields and pick what album you want to use, set your theme, and cut and paste the code to your blog . Anyways I finally got around to working on my pictures from this weekend. I found that my camera malfunctioned and most of the pictures did not come out. I believe it was a combination of the hot weather, bright sunlight, and a lot of operator's error! I At least have some of my favorites came out. I will be going back for Rose fest in October.

Tyler Rose Garden is huge! We walked out on the entrance from the balcony and we were amazed at the size and where to start. Once we got started we found a lot of the rose were already spent. Their rose beds needed to have all the spent roses cut back and it looked as if the roses were burnt and needed more water. We went from bed to bed taking pictures and taking notes for our future rose gardens we are planing. When we finished up with the rose gardens we took some time and hung out in the shade of the Meditation Gardens and shade gardens.

I spoke with some of the locals and they said we came about a month early. They did mention that the garden will be out of the growing season and will be blooming by the time Rose Fest starts!I promise better pictures and better review.

No comments:

Post a Comment