Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally Back in Town!

Its been about 2 weeks since I have done any posting. This month has been a busy one. Almost every weekend we have been out of town. We have put nearly three thousand miles on my car. This past weekend we went to the family farms and visited my grandmothers. They would make some great gardens. But thats another post.We visited family in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Stopped by Memphis Tennessee for some BBQ Ribs. To bad they are over eight hours away.

After getting back Tuesday night, I took some pictures of the garden. I do need to cut the yard. But I did have some more daylillies and coneflowers produce more flowers. I lost a lot of my seedling in the 3 and 4 inch pots. Because of all of the rain the last few weeks my roses even my knockouts are infested with black spot.

Today I removed the spent rose buds and removed as much of the infested leaves. This weekend i will have to plant the rest of my seedlings, trees, and cut the yard as well.

Pictures of the garden:

First bed of cannas.

Bed 2 of cannas

For weeks after Zinnia seeds being sowed.


Bed of Purple Coneflowers and daylillies.

Mandevilla X amabilis 'Alice du Pont'

No comments:

Post a Comment